BID NO. ITB/01/01/2018
PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
Ingonyama Trust Board is a National Public entity established in terms of the Ingonyama Trust Act 3 (KZN) of 1994, as amended.
The purpose of the Bid is to solicit profiles from interested service providers for consideration in the tender for the provision of security services for a period of 36 months.
The security requirements are for the Ingonyama Trust Board Offices at 65 Trelawney Road, Southgate, Pietermaritzburg.
Bidders are mandatorily required to submit the following:
• 5 years proven track record with traceable references,
• Minimum 5 years proven safety record,
• Letter from the bank confirming financial stability over the last 3 years,
• PSIRA registration (for security services),
• Proof of Company Registration,
• BBBEE status/certificate,
• Tax clearance certificate,
• Proof of Central Supplier Database registration,
• Completion of all SBD forms,
• Detailed Quotation,
• Three guards must be minimum D grade,
• One guard must be C grade,
Evaluation will be done using the 90/10 Preference Point System in terms of PPPFA and for this purpose the documentation must be scrutinized, completed and submitted together with your bid.
There is a non-refundable payment of R250.00 which must be paid before collection of Bid documents. Bid documents will only be available at the compulsory meeting on the 15 February 2018 at 10:00am. Proof of payment thereof must be produced upon collection of documents.
The banking details for the payment of Bid documents are as follows:
Bank name : First National Bank
Account name : Ingonyama Trust Board
Account number : 6200 4600 038
Account type : Current Account
Branch code : 257355
Reference : Company name limited to 14 letters, thereafter 6 digits
Bids are to be completed in accordance with the conditions attached in the Bid Document and must be sealed and endorsed Bid No. ITB/01/01/2018: ‘Provision of Security Services’ and placed in the Tender Box located in the reception area of the Ingonyama Trust Board’s offices by 12h00 on Friday,23 February 2018. Late submissions will not be considered.
All administrative enquiries should be directed to Mr B. Dowley or Mr S. Baai on 033 8469900.